Traeger BBQ Rental
Traeger Grill Rentals
Well here is he opportunity to rent and try one of the best BBQs ever. Love that summer evening barbecue? Can't forget the lingering taste of the best smoked burgers, spare ribs or wood fried pizzas? If you are in love with such food, you probably already know about Traeger grills. They are not just your run of the mill grills. They incorporate a deluxe outdoor barbeque system, which has consistently been rated as one of the best in the world. Without using charcoal or gas, these grills use indirect heat to prepare food, giving you a healthier option.
PRO SERIES 34
The robust new Pro body style has a sawhorse chassis for linebacker-like stability. The brawny new side-lift bar gives even weight distribution and the solid all-terrain wheels ease while rolling your grill over pavers, rocks, and dirt. The new Digital Pro Controller rocks Advanced Grilling Logic, which maintains a +/- 15 degree F temperature control to guarantee precision grilling. Create the original Traeger taste while taking your grilling skills Pro.
- 884 sq. in. grilling area
- Main Rack: 34" x 19", Extra Rack: 34" x 7"
- Digital Pro Controller with Advanced Grilling Logic and Dual Meat Probes
- Main Rack Easily Holds 24 Burgers | 6 Chickens, 32 Hot Dogs | 9 Rib Racks
- Extra Rack Easily Holds 16 Burgers | 24 Hot Dogs
Traeger Grills: Advantages
Besides the amazing taste of the food cooked on Traeger barbecues there are other significant benefits of these grills over the traditional ones.
- These grills feature automated controls and settings for easier temperature control.
- Drippings are directed to a bucket placed outside the cooking chamber, so that there are no flare ups.
- Helps to reduce the fat content in your food through indirect cooking.
- You can bake, barbeque, braise and smoke all you want.
Well Georgian Hot Tubs can help you experience and Taste the Difference from a Traeger Grill, rent a Texas grill for a day, weekend, week or month. This is a great inexpensive way to try the best grills on the market today or make that special occasion even a little more special.
Introduced in 1992, this grill has become our most popular model. Designed after the traditional Texas Style wood cookers, this unit brings old fashioned wood cooking into the 21st century by featuring a high-tech auger-fed burner, electronic Auto start, solid state control system and EZ-drain grease system. Forget fire tending and temperature control problems. This unit automatically augers wood pellets to accurately provide three different cooking temperatures: Smoke, Medium and High. Traditional design combined with "state of the art" technology deliver professional results every time you cook.